Re: Sims 4 Sims won't use the toilet

by Dorabella123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Sims won't use the toilet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My sims have stopped using the toilet.  When you click on the toilet, the picture of the toilet won't even go into the queue.  

Message 1 of 6 (39,070 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

I take it you have checked that there is nothing blocking the toilet.  Have your tried replacing the toilet or resetting it?

Are you using custom content?  Mods?

If so, a lot of mods and custom content need updating following the patch the other day.  You should remove your mods folder and see if that makes a difference.

If you don't use mods or custom content then perhaps you need to repair your game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (42,556 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

I take it you have checked that there is nothing blocking the toilet.  Have your tried replacing the toilet or resetting it?

Are you using custom content?  Mods?

If so, a lot of mods and custom content need updating following the patch the other day.  You should remove your mods folder and see if that makes a difference.

If you don't use mods or custom content then perhaps you need to repair your game.

Message 2 of 6 (42,557 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, I tested all of the mods I have, and if you have a mod that affects toilets (mine was the mrc_ToiletShowerBath_Preference mod), you won't be able to use them. After deleting the file, my sims can use it now! Best!

Message 3 of 6 (38,937 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you errolr1, I had the same mod that you mention, deleted it, and now my sims can use the toilet without problems!

Message 4 of 6 (38,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive removed all mods and checked for any toilet related mods, however, my sims still are unable to use the toilet whether its CC or base game. 

Message 5 of 6 (11,209 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KaylethDark02 I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as it is quite old.

If seeing an issue would you mind creating a new thread with as much info as possible?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (11,162 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help