Re: Sims 4: Sims keep freezing

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Sims 4: Sims keep freezing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have created a household, built the house but when I try to play the sims freeze when they attempt to perform certain actions. They freeze while getting in the shower/bathing (the stand naked in front of the shower making small movements such as looking around), going to work (one stood up from the couch and stood still for about half a sim hour before i saved and exited to main menu), woohooing and trying for baby (they stand at either side of the bed in their pajamas), sleeping (same as woohoo).

Yes, I have custom content. I removed all the content that I installed when the problem started, it didn't help.  I tried clicking "repair game" and it didn't help, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail. The only thing that temporarily fixes it (until they try to do the previous actions) is to restart the game. My sims have a baby now and i dont want them to freeze and end up having the baby taken away. I think it has to do with the new "Jasmine" update for the week but I don't know. Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Re: Sims 4: Sims keep freezing

Could you post a DxDiag?
Please follow this how to on how to gather your DxDiag.
You can post the DxDiag by attaching it to your next reply.
Don't paste it directly into your answer, because that won't fit. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)