Sims 4 Sims Have No Face

by ayseavan03

Original Post

Sims 4 Sims Have No Face

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I know a lot of people have had this problem but I haven’t seen it solved yet. Basically all newly-generated sims, including babies turned into toddlers, have no face. It has nothing to do with my CC bc the problem still occurs when my CC is out of the game and disabled. I have reset the game sort of by removing The Sims 4 folder and having the game generate a new one but the problem still occurs. 

Message 1 of 18 (1,145 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Sims Have No Face

Hero
Did you also delete your localthumbcache file and repair the game after removing the cc ? Even on a new save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (1,133 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I’ve repaired the game in Origin and it made no difference, I’ve just deleted the local thumb cache thing so I’ll see if it’s still the same.

Message 3 of 18 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay it didn’t work lol

Message 4 of 18 (1,121 Views)

Hero
Is this on a fresh game as well or just your existing one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 18 (1,101 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I thought that making a new save wouldn’t do anything bc it only happens with randomly generated townies but I’ll see if it makes a difference
Message 6 of 18 (1,086 Views)

Hero
Would be important to know if it's a general issue or related to a certain save game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 18 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Okay so I made a new save and the same thing happens, but it doesn’t happen with aliens
Message 8 of 18 (1,074 Views)

Hero
Could you post a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (1,061 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

here u go

Message 10 of 18 (1,052 Views)