Re: Sims 4 Serial code issue!!

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Serial code issue!!

★★ Novice

Hey Everyone,

I would ask for your help or advice about my Sims 4 Serial Code because a few weeks ago I had troubles with my password that is needed to log in to my computer. So we took my computer to a technician who had to restart my whole computer and my Sims 4 game, files, packs (basically everything)  was lost in the process . When I got my computer back  I downloaded origin back and I could log into my account in my game library my Sims 4 game was missing, I tried to download it back on my computer with my Sims 4 disc  but when it asked for my serial code for the, Sims it says "This code has already been used". How can I get my game back without having to pay for every pack all over again?!

Thank you for your support EA.

Message 1 of 2 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

You don't have to repurchase the game again. It should be in your library in the account you first installed the game with. But like you mentioned, it isn't showing, so give these a try:

Give these a try:

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the user name. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter to Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))
    Spoiler
    Hidden.png
  • Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)

All Replies

You don't have to repurchase the game again. It should be in your library in the account you first installed the game with. But like you mentioned, it isn't showing, so give these a try:

Give these a try:

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the user name. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter to Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))
    Spoiler
    Hidden.png
  • Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (469 Views)