Re: Sims 4 Seasons keeps Crashing

by KairuSomomaru

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

The same thing is happening to me, and I don't know how to fix it.

Message 11 of 16 (618 Views)

Hero

HI @Pegah19

crashes have some many reasons.

Here's a few troubleshooting steps you can take: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/FAQ-Sims-4-Crashes/m-p/3586547

If none of these help you, please create your own thread, providing the following information

• Your Computer's DxDiag. You can attach the file directly to your post.
  • Any critical events you find.
  • Attach the content of this file documents\electronicarts\thesims4\lastcrash.txt(or variations of it). You can attach the file directly to your post.
  • Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?
  • At what point does your game crash ?
  • Is the crashing random or is there a pattern ?
  • Is it an occasional crash or constant ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (603 Views)

★ Guide

I bought my daughter Seasons and now her game is crashing too! How does she uninstall until EA fixes this? Her game was not crashing until I bought her Seasons. WOW! What a gift it broke her game. 

Message 13 of 16 (513 Views)

Hero

Is she using any mods ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there! I have the same problem. But then i upgrade my windows to 64bit and my game running just fine. Maybe because your windows is still 32bit so it’s keep crashing. 

Message 15 of 16 (429 Views)

★ Novice

Hi there, I hope this message reaches you well. I used to have the exact problem as you. It continued for about 3 months until found a workable solution. Before you run the game, make sure you have ticked "Run as administrator"(I'm using Windows 10, by the way)

Hope this helps

Good luck!

Message 16 of 16 (362 Views)