Re: Sims 4 Seasons ep online code is for windows 10 users

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 Seasons ep online code is for windows 10 users

★★★ Novice

My issue is that I got this on Amazon today(May 24 2019) Thinking it was simple thought it was easy I can still use I don't think I can use it, But I think I may have compromise the code if I know it. is there way I haven't downloaded it yet so not fully compromised. I have question for EA is there way I use this code way to to get Sims 4 Seasons PC version code  windows 7 I can hand over the code hopefully someone made that mistake they want make a trade and I won't have worry about it...it be in their hands...Tell amazon to fix the interactive webpage it not efficiently labeled near the shopping cart, I thought all them have it, I had got back three times just confirm it was windows 10 I was doing face slap to myself.

To anyone who doesn't know there price different for code, PC that arrives to your door is 30 bucks while online code for windows 10 users is 39.99 I assumed it was what I suppose to pay and nope. Or if that still playable someone tell me? I need to contact EA customer support?

To question other ea users can I still play sims 4 even though I don't have everything, I assume without get together I don't really need it but just gives us customizable traits is all that ep gives.

I choosing not get famous ep yet. Strangeville has vampires and mad scientist I wait until I get flash drives...

Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Seasons ep online code is for windows 10 users

Champion (Retired)

There is no such thing as a specific code for Windows 10 or Windows 7. Just redeem the code you bought in Origin. Follow the instructions you got with it. Also Vampires are not part of Strangeville but is another Expansion pack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)