Re: Get to Work Glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I repaired the game on Origin and didn't work for me. I frankly don't dare mess with the files of the game, so I'll just have my Sim quit the job and do something else. Of course, I'll be checking if it has been solved before I start another Sim on that carrier. Ugh!

Message 21 of 24 (1,261 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Scientist career empty

★ Apprentice

I reinstalled my whole game - the Science career not only has no co-workers - half the tasks can no longer be done either. For one the plants do not work right at the science center. Aliens never appear either so you cannot do any task related to alien tourists either. The task to do things to the shaggy grass won't even queue up - it is as if the game no longer knows what that grass is. The science career is a night mare. The only pack I do not have is GF. I do not use mods, CC or cheats ever and I run a high end gaming desktop with 8 cores and 16 gigs of gaming ram.

I played this career all the time up until a week before the GF patches and it worked perfectly -  now it will not work at all even on a totally reinstalled game. It's on your end. I am always connected to Origin and allow origin to see my game - check it for your self. I have 2 saves - I started one three days ago and the new one today - and same thing. The career is broke. It's my sims career of choice and  since GF - now I can't play it? This is Bull!

Message 22 of 24 (1,255 Views)

★ Apprentice

Crin I am on Origin all the time - and allow Origin to  monitor my game - I have two brand new games going both just as other describe. Help yourself.

Message 23 of 24 (1,252 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

As said on the previous page, please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GTW-No-co-workers-at-science-lab/m-p/7191829

This seems to only occur for certain pack combinations but it's an issue

I'm going to lock this thread now, so please use the other.

I'm not merging on purpose so people that search here can find the other thread as well.

@Writin_Reg I don't have access to that kind of info and as Sims isn't cloud saved either, no one can access your saves through Origin. Anyways. No further saves are needed anyways, so thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (9,407 Views)