Re: Sims 4 Saving to Gallery

by 172e3cda00349872

Original Post

Sims 4 Saving to Gallery

★★★★★ Novice

sometimes when i try saving one of my builds/houses  to the gallery it keeps "SAVING"...takes forever..

Message 1 of 11 (926 Views)

★★ Pro

You may want to try it again. The gallery has been having some issues today. But it appears that EA has fixed the issue.

Message 2 of 11 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was also wondering if you know how i can delete some of the houses /rooms etc. from the gallery ..i have soooo much and i think maybe this is why it takes forever to save thing to gallery..thank you for your help

Message 3 of 11 (862 Views)

★★ Pro

Open the Gallery, and click on the My Library tab. Select a Build or household you want to delete.

At the bottom of the saved build or household you should see a trashcan. Click that to delete it.

You will need to do this for every build or household you want to delete.

Message 4 of 11 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you very much..will this help as far as being able to save my next build to the gallery..i was just about to Ctrl-Alt-Del..to get out of the game when my build finally posted the other day..whew!!!   another little Q: if a may.. other Simmers and followers are saying they can't comment on my Profile wall..is it safe to set this so "everyone" can see my profile? thank you again for all your help  

Message 5 of 11 (812 Views)

★★ Pro

You're welcome, I'm happy to help.

You can try setting it to "Everyone" to see if it helps.

Message 6 of 11 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi ..feel like i am being a bit of a pain..but i am so frustrated..hoping i could save my build to the Gallery ..i deleted about 20 of my houses from the gallery..but it still won.t save just keeps spinning...saving.....waited 1/2 hour then i hit Ctrl -Alt-Del..i was able to save to Library so it is there now..but won't save to Gallery..again..i had to press Ctrl -Alt Del  The game otherwise runs good..was wondering if there were others experiencing this?  Thanks again..appreciate your help

Message 7 of 11 (779 Views)

★★ Pro

You know, now that you mention it, I've run into this problem before (Not being able to save my builds). What helped me is to clear the cache files.

Delete Cache Files
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Message 8 of 11 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you again..your help is appreciated..i think this is what i need just by reading it..i am just afraid i will end up deleting something i shouldn't ,I really don't know much about  computers except for the basic's. I will have to see is i can get help walking me through this. Thanks again..you have been so kind..  

Message 9 of 11 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi ..FYI..went into game and low and behold my house i built is in the Gallery ..not sure how it got there ..but it's there ..lol..  thank's again

Message 10 of 11 (741 Views)