Sims 4 Save Error Code 510

by MelanieHoliday

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Save Error Code 510

★★ Novice

I’m honestly at my wits end. My game will not save for a particular family it seems. When the family is out of the game completely then everything works fine. I do have mods installed but I’ve removed them to troubleshoot and it still happens even without mods. Either the game won’t save or it appears to save but when I boot the game up later I’m back where I started. Except it’s weird because sometimes sims will be in clothes or doing tasks that they were wearing or doing when I attempted to save. 

Ive done everything EA support has told me. I’ve removed files, I’ve created a new sims 4 folder, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled my game, everything.

its frustrating because it’s with one particular family. I started a fresh game and a fresh save with a test family and played for a whole week with no issue. And then I added my main family back and BOOM here were are, what can I do!!?!!?!??

Message 1 of 8 (2,775 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Save Error Code 510

Hero
Is that the exact error number you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Save-Error-510-a19a5568-510-70279b77-Issue-with-Life-S...

If so, try closing the lifestyle brand.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,758 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Is that the exact error number you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Save-Error-510-a19a5568-510-70279b77-Issue-with-Life-S...

If so, try closing the lifestyle brand.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,759 Views)

★★ Novice

My error number was different but it worked just the same! I am so grateful for the help. I thought I would be unable to play for good. Thank you so much. 

It makes sense now since they just updated the ability to even use the lifestyle brand feature. And I just began to utilize it. I won’t miss it as it was only generating ten bucks a day. Lol

Thanks again!

Message 3 of 8 (2,747 Views)

Hero

Hi @MelanieHoliday

do you remember what the exact number was ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (2,744 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m so so sorry I did not jot the number down before trying again and it hasn’t popped up. (Thankfully) it was different to two other posts similar to this one though with the same resolution.

Message 5 of 8 (2,727 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks you :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (2,721 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i'm sorry; what does "close the lifestyle brand" mean? what exactly am i closing? thank you in advance.

Message 7 of 8 (683 Views)

Hero
@simplydawn What's the full number you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (649 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help