Re: Sims 4 Repairing Itself

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Repairing Itself

★ Novice

I know alot of people have posted this but I have noticed ever since the update in December 2020 that my Sims 4 game has been repairing itself every time I or my sister get on to play Sims 4. It goes through the whole repair and then is playable but I dont understand why it repairs every time we go to play. I never had this happen before since I have been playing Sims 4 since it came out. So if anyone else is having the problem or has had the same problem since December and fixed the issue please, please tell me what you did to get it to stop. All Advice Welcomed! Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Hero
@lostgirl24 Did you try reinstalling Origin to see if that fixes it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★ Novice

No I havent but I might do that seeing as it does it every time my sister and I get on Origins. I have never experience this before so I'm wondering if it is Origins. My sister told me it has been doing it since we bought Snowy Escapes back in either Jan or Feb which I was totally wrong about the date that it started doing this. Again, never had this happen before even after adding new packs. Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

Hero
@lostgirl24 Have you been able to solve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)