Re: Sims 4 Reaction Time Proplem

by RaccFur

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Reaction Time Proplem

★★★ Novice

Sims 4 Reaction Time Problem

My Past:I Tried the origin game time,it was amazing so i brought it and it reached my expectation.

The Rising Proplem: but throughout the year (2015) i noticed my sims reaction are getting slower and slower (including the new ones!)

The Proplem:and now it reached where the game is nearly unplayable due to the reaction time,my laptop passed the recommended thingy (by the looks of it) as it can run graphics high with recommended resolution,but it's just reaction time.

My Failure For Resolution:I tried lowering the graphics,doesn't work,i removed the mods,doesn't work,i tried repairing the game,doesn't work.

Message 1 of 19 (3,819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Sounds like it.

You can just put the house and your families into a new save.

You'll loose inventory and relationships though.

Might be the best solution.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 19 of 19 (4,186 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (3,804 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Here You Go Mr.crinrict! 

Message 3 of 19 (3,800 Views)

Hero

Looks like you have both an Intel Chip and an Nvidia card in your laptop

Make sure the game runs on the card: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/graphics-cardintel-chip-dual-systems/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (3,786 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Looks like you have both an Intel Chip and an Nvidia card in your laptop

Make sure the game runs on the card: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/graphics-cardintel-chip-dual-systems/

NOPE! it doesn't work Frown

Message 5 of 19 (3,783 Views)

Hero

Does it also occur in a new game or is it isolated to that particular save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 19 (3,779 Views)

★★★ Novice

It occurs in new saves AND old saves

Message 7 of 19 (3,775 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 19 (3,766 Views)

★★★ Novice

when i put the saves in the problem occur again,does that mean i probably should start new? because when i started new everything is normal.

Message 9 of 19 (3,752 Views)

Hero

So you get the problem if you have the saves in and start a new game but not if you start a new game with no other saves present (as you said before you have the issue on both new and existing games)

How many saves do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 19 (3,744 Views)