Sims 4 ReInstall Error 327683:0

by KymberLM2003

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 ReInstall Error 327683:0

★★★ Novice

I have had problems with The Sims 4. After the latest update for the game The Sims 4 game icon turned transparent and said I couldn't play. I uninstalled it and now every time I click install It gives me this: WE'VE ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM

An Unexpected Error Has Ocurred.

Please Try Again In A Few Moments.

Error: 327683:0 Help Us Improve Origin By Sending An Error Report.

Can You Please Help?

Thank You.

Message 1 of 15 (58,141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 ReInstall Error 327683:0

★★★ Newbie

Thank you this works :D I can play my game now. I could not find the accept solution button but thank you anyway. In addition to this if you are experiencing a problem of not being able to play the Sims 4 after an update as it has not updated correctly and you do not have the option to update the game again this is  a sub step to the solution as long as you have the Sims disc.

Step 1

Click on the Sims 4 picture, it should take you to the details page.

Click on Uninstall. Unfortunately yes you will lose any thing you have done on the game.

Click yes.

It should uninstall the Sims 4

Restart your computer

Step 2

Follow what the user above wrote.

Step 3

Restart computer to be sure 

Step 4

Wait for the computer to finish loading and insert Disc 1

Follow on screen directions

Wait for ages as it installs the Sims 4 again, trust me you'll have time for a few cuppa's

Step 5

Check that you can now play and play

:D

View in thread

Message 3 of 15 (65,786 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi KymberLM2003, I moved your post to the Sims 4 area to get you some help sorry this is not a game I know.

Edit ... I had a look around on this error give this a try please if your on PC...

1. Uninstall Origin completely from Windows Control Panel.
2. Reboot your PC. This is important to clear out any lingering registry files or directories.
3. Download the latest Origin here: http://origin.com/download
4. Install Origin and see if you can install your game.

I hope this is some help for you if not some amazing people help in this area and they will help you.

EDIT (Andro): Just want to tag Crin @crinrict 

Message 2 of 15 (57,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you this works :D I can play my game now. I could not find the accept solution button but thank you anyway. In addition to this if you are experiencing a problem of not being able to play the Sims 4 after an update as it has not updated correctly and you do not have the option to update the game again this is  a sub step to the solution as long as you have the Sims disc.

Step 1

Click on Uninstall. Unfortunately yes you will lose any thing you have done on the game.

Click yes.

Restart your computer

Step 2

Follow what the user above wrote.

Step 3

Step 4

Wait for ages as it installs the Sims 4 again, trust me you'll have time for a few cuppa's

Step 5

Message 3 of 15 (65,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Step 1

Click yes.

Restart your computer

Step 2

Follow what the user above wrote but not step 3 and 4

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Message 4 of 15 (57,291 Views)

★ Novice

So this error happened to me today, all I did was Uninstall (made a copy of my save) then log out of origin and back in and just clicked download. now it is downloading. whether or not it'll work after is entirely up to fate :D hope i helped some of you spare a long and tedious uninstall of origin, if you're like me and do not want to re install all of your games. 

Message 5 of 15 (57,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

omg thank you!!!! it really helped me!!!! I couldn't find a solution and you helped me!!!! thank you!

Spoiler
Message 6 of 15 (56,567 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks for your idea but a simple way is to just log out, log back in the download the game and install

Message 7 of 15 (54,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have had this problem with sims 4, but i downloaded sims 4 directly from origin.

so what other options can i have to fix my game?

Message 8 of 15 (42,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

will i lose my data from my other sims games if i reinstall origin?

Message 9 of 15 (42,151 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@okmelanie No, uninstalling Origin won't delete your games or saved data.

Message 10 of 15 (42,116 Views)