Sims 4 Quitting Unexpectedly

by teara_nathan

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Quitting Unexpectedly

Hero

Is your mods folder empty except for the resource.cfg ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi could you, uh this is gonna sound stupid but could you give a simpler explanation? I have the same problem, but I don't know what a lot of those things mean! Thx XD

Message 12 of 15 (679 Views)

Hero
@Sapper848 Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (666 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sapper848 In your documents folder there should be a folder called "Electronic Arts" or "EA" I forgot. Anyway, it should be there by default, you do not need to create this. Go into that folder and then go into the "The Sims 4" folder which is also there automatically. And then go into the "Mods" folder and if there are more than the "resource.cfg" file than you have mods. That's also where mods and cc go to use it.
Message 14 of 15 (621 Views)

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 I would do that but I have over 4000 items in my mods folder and I asked sims but they just told me that they couldn't help me and that they don't support cc and that was annoying. Do you know anything else I can do because I may have lots of files that make my game not work but I really love cc and can't imagine not using it.
Message 15 of 15 (615 Views)