Re: Sims 4 Paranormal bug pls HELP

by lanternadepapel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Paranormal bug pls HELP

★★ Novice

All my sims turn into a ghost in a ritual but they never change back, ambrosia dont work.. magic, cheats, nothing!! please help me I dont want to lose my save Frown 

Message 1 of 10 (1,111 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Marthesims 

If you have MCCC you may be able to remove the ghost trait from them. There is one called "Ghastly Consequences" this might be the one as it is described as temporary.

I advise that you make a backup of the save before you try this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (1,038 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Marthesims 

The effect of the ritual lasts for 4 hours then they revert back to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (1,100 Views)

★★ Novice

4 real hours?? because they are ghost like 3 sims days!! The moodlet is gone and they didnt come back to normal

Message 3 of 10 (1,090 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Marthesims 

Then it is likely a broken mod that is the cause.

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

Message 4 of 10 (1,080 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen It didnt work.. and I test with another sim (in the same save) and he turn back to normal in 4 hours, but my family nothing.. its a game bug! I remember when they did the ritual and turn into a ghosts I leave the house and play with another sim and I come back with no moodlet and they bugged Frown
Message 5 of 10 (1,065 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Marthesims 

You say it worked as expected on another Sim after removing Mods so it looks like it is indeed a broken mod that caused. It is not uncommon for broken mods to cause permanent damage. Unless you can load a save from before it happened the sims that are affected will likely stay as ghosts forever.

When playing with Mods/CC and you observe something that is not supposed to happen it is best to exit without saving and run tests in a throw away save.

Message 6 of 10 (1,056 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I test in another sim before remove the mods Frown
so i guess they will be ghosts forever ? thats so sad! I have this save since 2014 D:
Message 7 of 10 (1,052 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Marthesims 

If you have MCCC you may be able to remove the ghost trait from them. There is one called "Ghastly Consequences" this might be the one as it is described as temporary.

I advise that you make a backup of the save before you try this. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,039 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Yaay Mcc works! Thank u soooo much!! :3
Message 9 of 10 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me after my witch tried to ressurect a ghost and ended up dead forever. Not a mod problem because I have no mods and no CC. 

Message 10 of 10 (782 Views)