Re: Sims 4 PLAY button won't highlite

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @PridePlumbob!

There's some detailed step by step instructions on clearing your Origin cache in our EA Help knowledge base. Please check out this article and let us know if it helps.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games

Arrenai Cat

Message 81 of 86 (662 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the show hidden files and folders turned on but in the origin folder it says the files im supposed to delete don't exist. Why?

Message 82 of 86 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you know how to fix this problem on MAC

Message 83 of 86 (568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey maybe try exiting then go to your browser log in to origin then go to  sims and click the play button and if it sends you back to origin then press repair this should help!! 

Message 84 of 86 (516 Views)

★ Novice

How do you find the files?

Message 85 of 86 (482 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks this thread is from 2014 so the advice may not apply today. Could you open a new thread and add some additional information about what you're seeing now and what steps you've tried to date to get that ball rolling. I'll close this thread in the meantime to limit necroposting.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 86 of 86 (459 Views)