by bailthewhale

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 PLAY button won't highlite

★★★★★ Newbie

It Doesn't Work At All For Me Frown

Message 51 of 86 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I had this problem where my computer froze doing the update and I had to restart but deleting the fodlers REALLY HELPS! I'm now able to play sims with the update. I Know it looks and sounds hard but it really isn't. Standard smile

Message 52 of 86 (1,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not know how to delete the files on my HP. Can you please help me? I haven't play in like a month because of this incident.

Message 53 of 86 (1,192 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have just fixed this problem about a few minutes ago, and it was very simple and quick. What you need to do is right click on the game picture and it should say update/repair game, I did the repair game and it only took about 10 minutes

Message 54 of 86 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Easier way to do it is left click the game and click on "Repair" worked perfectly for me every single time Standard smile hope this helps (even though its 2 years!) anyone struggling with this Standard smile Happy Simming

Message 55 of 86 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same problem but you have to do is go on to origin, into my games, right click the image of the game then click the repair option. Well it worked for me hope it helps.
Message 56 of 86 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also had this problem however I fixed it with fliddling with it and when I actually fixed it I right clicked the sims4 game in origins and clicked Repair Game it took a little bit to load but after it worked! I hope this works for you as well
Message 57 of 86 (1,070 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I went on a chat with an advisor and she told me to,

right click on the game and click repair game.

once the game had completely repaired you should be able to play the games again.

I should tell you now that this takes two stages of loading, for m the first was fast and the second fairly slow.

Hope that this helped you, 

happy gaming.Large smile

Message 58 of 86 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where must I go to clear the cache though? I don't see where it says program data.. I'm on windows 10

Message 59 of 86 (912 Views)

Hero

It's a hidden folder. 

You'll need to unhide it first: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14201/windows-show-hidden-files

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 86 (910 Views)