Re: Sims 4(PC) To Enable Controller/Gamepad Support

by Zannah_Bane

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4(PC) To Enable Controller/Gamepad Support

★★★ Newbie
I wish to play The Sims 4 (PC) with my F710 Wireless Gamepad. Hope my suggestions can be fulfilled the Sims 4 (PC Version) should have gamepad/controller enabled so anyone with a gamepad can play on the couch otherwise all the gamepads will gone to waste. Doing so is an intervention for future gaming to come. Completion with PC and Consoles is similar, doing so will boost sales rates and as it balances out PC Rom sales and Console Rom sales. All standing for profits to gain as in fact a PC cost much much more > than a console. With the mix allowing gamepad on a PC will be a advantage to play as the business nowadays is to/for assurance of satisfaction as the players' paid much for the game allowing little extensions is no big deal as it serves harmonious benefit to all players, and the game marketers...

Vote for it!
Message 1 of 8 (96,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)
Controller support is most likely not happening in the foreseeable future.

Given that we do not encourage petitions and that AHQ is a support forum and not a discussion forum, I would suggest that you bring it up on the official forums if you want to garner support for the feature.

http://forums.thesims.com
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (111,242 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Heya,

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games. Sims 4 forum is therefore atm mostly for people with pre-order issue (although a lot of those can only be answered by Customer Support).

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use the brand new  Sims 4 forum here: http://forums.thesims.com/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (96,395 Views)

★★★ Novice

So The Sis 4 will not support XBOX 360 controllers? Or controllers in general?

Message 3 of 8 (96,341 Views)

Hero

@webshego wrote:

So The Sis 4 will not support XBOX 360 controllers? Or controllers in general?

Probably not. The user interface is designed for a mouse.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 8 (96,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ummm why not? I mean, c'mon, controller support is a must have nowadays on PC. They can easily program another UI if a controller is plugged in.... so annoying, well, no Sims 4 for me then

Message 5 of 8 (96,302 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Or you could take the time to program it yourself. It's surprisingly easy
Message 6 of 8 (96,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sorry but that's EA's Job. I mean it's not hard to code Controller UI and all that stuff. It's 2014 darnit

Message 7 of 8 (96,260 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Controller support is most likely not happening in the foreseeable future.

Given that we do not encourage petitions and that AHQ is a support forum and not a discussion forum, I would suggest that you bring it up on the official forums if you want to garner support for the feature.

http://forums.thesims.com
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 8 of 8 (111,243 Views)