Re: Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat

★★★ Newbie

I brought outdoor retreat on my pc and it download but when I want to go to the world it says "this world is unuseable becasue there are no rental units left."

Message 1 of 6 (416 Views)

Could you check in if the lots in Granite Falls are all set on 'rental'?

This might help on how to do it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0IK_hDfJk

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (410 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Phantomlover1717 hello.. i need help with the same issue!
Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SanriooBaby,

This thread was last active over 7 years ago so we'll lock it here to help limit necroposting.

Could you create a fresh, new thread please? Add a few more details to help readers understand what the issue is, when it started happening and what steps you've already tried to fix it.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (373 Views)

Outdoor retreat issues

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

fixed!

Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

Re: Outdoor retreat issues

Community Manager
That's great @SanriooBaby! Thanks for sharing.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (351 Views)