Re: Sims 4 - Origin updates kill my CC ingame

by BitterStar

Original Post

Sims 4 - Origin updates kill my CC ingame

★★★★ Novice

So since Sims 4 had the massive update that changed the layout of the main menu, every update has killed my CC ingame.

I understand you have to go into options and turn it back on, but I've been doing that for years and CC would be back in each house after I'd saved and resarted the game. It no longer does that... after turning mods back on and saving and exiting, Sims still have no hair, objects are missing from lots, walls have no wallpaper, they're missing shoes etc....

Someone suggeste removing the mod folder before updating, which I tried but it made no difference at all.

Any suggestions?!

Message 1 of 3 (391 Views)

Hero
@BitterStar If you save the game without the cc in, the cc disappears. That's always been like that.

What you need to do is make sure all your cc is still working, then turn it back on in options but don't save (or test your cc/mods on a backup of your save and then when you know everything still works go back into your regular game).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry if I'm being dense, but how would I do that? How can I turn the mods/CC back on but then not save?

Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)