Re: Sims 4 Mouse lagging in Live mode

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Mouse lagging in Live mode

★★★ Newbie
my cursor started lagging so badly in live mode about two weeks ago that the game is virtually unplayable, mouse works fine in build/buy and on pause but also lags while trying to load content in the gallery, i have tried turning off the internet in game, turning origin in game off, deleting all cc and mods, clearing out my tray, updating mouse drivers(problem persists despite changing mouses as well), playing in windowed mode, changing graphics settings and repairing the game in origin but nothing has even slightly improved gameplay. I have had the sims 4 since it came out and it has always run relatively fine with only minor bugs here and there but this problem has rendered the game completely unplayable. My PC meets game requirements but does not meet the recomomended standards although it has never been a problem until right now so i dont beleive the issue is my system or my mouse
Message 1 of 2 (647 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Mouse lagging in Live mode

Hero

HI @Christinemcc98

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (612 Views)