Re: Sims 4 Mods are installed but not showing up in gameplay

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Mods are installed but not showing up in gameplay

★★★ Newbie

Hi! This week I needed to move my Sims 4 game from an external hard drive over to my PC laptop. I nested my Sims 4 game file within the EA Games file that was already in my Documents folder. I'm not sure if that was even the right move but it works, everyone/everything loaded correctly etc. NOW I'm trying to install the Risky WooHoo mod. I downloaded the files, extracted them and inserted them into the EA Games/The Sims 4/Mods file and they do show up when i start the game - yay! BUT, they don't actually show up in gameplay. What did I do wrong?!

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Yes I did! I don’t know why this particular mod won’t work, but I tried another one that is working with no problem. I think I’ll delete the first one and try it again but if not, I’ll forget about it!

thanks! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Ecbauso Did you turn on script mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I did! I don’t know why this particular mod won’t work, but I tried another one that is working with no problem. I think I’ll delete the first one and try it again but if not, I’ll forget about it!

thanks! 

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Ecbauso Maybe it's just outdated and doesn't work with the current patch anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (342 Views)