Re: Sims 4 Mods Won't Work

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Mods Won't Work

★★★★★ Newbie

No Sims 4 mods want to work with my game. No script mods or normal mods. I know that they are installed correctly in the mods folder. I've tried everything I've seen that's recommended by people but they won't work. They don't end up listed in game. Custom content and script mods are enabled. If I delete the mods folder then run the game it doesn't create a new mods folder as some have claimed. The game still launches without issue, but no mods ever come up or work while in the game.

Message 1 of 37 (40,110 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Are you sure you're checking the correct folder ?

If you save the game, do you get a save game in the corresponding saves folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 37 (47,141 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you sure you're checking the correct folder ?

If you save the game, do you get a save game in the corresponding saves folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 37 (47,142 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wow I feel like an idiot now since I'm quite advanced when it comes to computers and all this stuff usually. My issue actually was that I had the mods folder in the game location in program files rather than where the saves are located. Thank you, I guess I managed to mix it up following some tutorial a while back.

Message 3 of 37 (40,058 Views)

Hero

Glad you got it working :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 37 (40,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey how did you solved it???

Message 5 of 37 (40,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saved it aand it works utt mods wont work sence i put the spring fling mod pack peices in it

Message 6 of 37 (39,618 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Check with the creator if there is an updated version available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 37 (39,609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Can you describe how you fixed this? I don't think I understand....Sorry. 

Thanks, 

--T

Message 8 of 37 (38,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the teen pregnancy mod but it won't show up in game. how do I fix this?

Message 9 of 37 (36,299 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gillian_2020

Did you remember to turn on Mods and CC in Game Setting?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 37 (36,293 Views)