Sims 4 Mods Not Working

by TGBSimmer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Mods Not Working

★★★ Novice

Okay. So after the March 26 update for TS4, I had a few issues with the game. When updating, it kept failing so I deleted Origin and TS4 several times. The game would start up, but freeze on the logo page displaying TS4 logo before not responding. I force closed it using task manager. I decided to delete and reinstall Origin and TS4, and before starting up TS4, I removed ALL my mods (About 268) and started the game. It seemed to work, and I was able to play, but does this mean that going forward in the TS4 I won't be able to use any mods? I tried putting them back and the game and it froze again. Help please, I don't want to play without Mods, they make the game better and more realistic!

Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Mods Not Working

Hero

YOu need to put them back in groups and find out which ones are causing the issue. Check for updates on those that don't work

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

All Replies

Hero

YOu need to put them back in groups and find out which ones are causing the issue. Check for updates on those that don't work

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found it. Last week when my friend played she accidentally downloaded a sims 3 hair. When she told me I wanted to hurt her so bad xD But it's removed now and the game runs. Thank you Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)