Sims 4 Manage worlds selection greyed out

by rebeccaden30

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Manage worlds selection greyed out

Hero

What does it say when you hover over it ? Can you save and such ?

Are you using any mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (3,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing for meFrown did anyone figure it out?
Message 12 of 20 (3,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So idk if you guys have found it out since the posting of this question but you have to do it after you load your save and before you actually start playing you have to click the household modifier thing
Message 13 of 20 (3,035 Views)

★ Novice

Me, too . EA  told me you can only play one family at a time ;that’s the way the game is .  I told them I saw others doing it on YouTube and they told me to google it and got off the phone . Each time I play either start from scratch or play one lone family at a time . Soooo unpleasant

Message 14 of 20 (2,800 Views)

Could you guys share a screenshot of what you're seeing, also with hovering over the button? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 20 (2,788 Views)

★ Novice

Funny enough , I called EA about it, again, today and they sent me a link to  This page - that I already complained and commented on . That was their answer- to refer me to my own former post ,about how I am unable to play more than 1 family at a time . Then the Head was contacted and he said just keep playing the game, eventually it’ll open up when you get better at it . I asked him what specifically to do . He said just keep playing . It was insulting . I said that sounds suspiciously like “ drop dead . I have no idea . Can’t wait till my shift ends” . Sorry to vent , but are you supposed to be able to have 2 families you created on 2 days interact ?

Message 16 of 20 (2,705 Views)

★ Novice

How would I post a picture to this page ? (For the requested screenshot)

Message 17 of 20 (2,702 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Use the attach button (paperclip).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 20 (2,682 Views)

★ Novice
Halloo 😁
You need to be in live mode (the one you play in - where you can pause, fast forward or Warp time for your sims).

Once you're in Live-mode, you can go to the menu (the 3 dots one) and then Manage Worlds should be available =D

Message 19 of 20 (2,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to be in live mode/ when you are controling your sims

Message 20 of 20 (2,465 Views)