Sims 4 Major problem with build/buy mode

by merabet92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Major problem with build/buy mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The build and buy mode doesn't work for me at all.

I can only buy one item at the time. Once I sell or buy a furniture I can't neither buy/sell more furnitures. I can't even build anything. I have to switch to live mode then switch back to the buy / build mode to be able to buy one item again or build a new wall! Does anyone have simillar problem? I have installed the new patch and even unistalled and reinstalld the game., tried different graphic settings nothing works? please help!

Message 1 of 6 (5,526 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Major problem with build/buy mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I finally fixed it i don't know what caused it but what I did was that I unistalled the game again but this time I removed every sims 4 related folder/file I could find on my computer then I reinstalled it and now it works!! Try it

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (5,707 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I am having this SAME exact problem.. I can only place one item, and then if I want to place other items, it disappears when I click! I did the same repair steps as you, nothing has worked.. I am having even more issues with the game, but this one is major! I can't even play the game without being able to use build/buy mode.  Annoying!!!!

Message 2 of 6 (5,450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I finally fixed it i don't know what caused it but what I did was that I unistalled the game again but this time I removed every sims 4 related folder/file I could find on my computer then I reinstalled it and now it works!! Try it

Message 3 of 6 (5,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can fix this problem by clicking Alt and Tab in the same time then clicking Alt and tab once more.
I hope that helped
-Selina
Message 4 of 6 (5,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you be specific? i need step for solving this problem

i have on windows 8.

Message 5 of 6 (4,828 Views)

★★ Novice

omg... THANK YOU... my sims always has some sort of bug, and it's so frustrating. THAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

Message 6 of 6 (2,499 Views)