Re: Sims 4 (Mac) Can't Read Vampire Tomes

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 (Mac) Can't Read Vampire Tomes

★ Novice

I have already reported this as a bug (which was very difficult, considering how EA likes to hide the bug report button) and the case was closed despite no change being made.

I have "repaired" the game through origin, checked for updates, reset all objects and sims, but NOTHING has changed the situation.

Here is the issue: Vampires and humans alike, once introduced to Vampirism, cannot read any Vampire Tomes, even if they have "unlocked" the tome.

This is extremely problematic, as one can imagine. My next option is to clean out all of my mods and see if anything changes, although I severely doubt it will. If anyone else has any other suggestions, I implore you, please let me know as soon as you can. Be sure to see for yourself if you are encountering the same issue. I am very frustrated by this bug, as I don't really like that I have to queue up a bunch of "Search for information on Vampires" on the computer and constantly get the +5 boredom moodlet. Plus, after a while, there is little to be gained by using this function.

I will be awaiting eagerly for your reply. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (2,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@outerviolet

This is reported as a bug in the Sims 4 Bug forum, as you can see below, and it's not yet marked as solved. If you opened a case they should have told you to come to the forum when closing it as they prefer handling the bugs from here Standard smile

Please click Me Too on the first post to tell them you also have this bug
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-can-t-read-books-or-learn-skills-from-them/td-p/6680...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,554 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@outerviolet

This is reported as a bug in the Sims 4 Bug forum, as you can see below, and it's not yet marked as solved. If you opened a case they should have told you to come to the forum when closing it as they prefer handling the bugs from here Standard smile

Please click Me Too on the first post to tell them you also have this bug
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-can-t-read-books-or-learn-skills-from-them/td-p/6680...

Message 2 of 3 (2,555 Views)

★ Novice
I went to the link and put Me Too. Thank you for redirecting me!
Message 3 of 3 (2,443 Views)