Re: Sims 4 Lots Disappeared

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 Lots Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Hi there. I opened up sims 4 and clicked on the game that I wanted to play and when the world loaded up there weren’t any lots. It was all blank. When I tried clicking on my sims lot it was also blank. I figured I’d move them out and move them back in once I built a new house and replaced all the other houses and businesses in that world. I decided to move them into one of the apartments only to find out that the whole apartment building was gone. When I tried to move them somewhere else again it gave me the option of moving them to a non residential lot. That pretty much confirmed for me along with the whole apartment building being gone that the game was somehow messed up. I do have mods and cc. What should I do? 

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Lots Disappeared

Champion (Retired)

@Glamsimmer28 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then rightclick the game in Origin and select repair.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (406 Views)