Re: Sims 4: Lost data and game progress

by burin077

Original Post

Sims 4: Lost data and game progress

★★★ Newbie

I log on like a day after playing sims and all of a sudden the screen is a different size and im like...ok this is fine. I then realise that I cant load any save games cause there is no button and I can only start a new one which takes me to cas. I look on my gallery and my past items are still there but my main families which I have played with for about a year are not in my library and this is really annoying as I have spent over 1000 hours with this one family and I lose all of it for one bug or glitch. Please help me get it back my username is ST45374 if you need it. If you also have this bug then comment it

Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It seems that somebody else with access to your Computer made some changes. The no load button is a known issue caused by creating a household in CAS but not placing them in the world. It is fixed by creating a household and place it in the world then you can exit to the main menu and the load button will be there. (it is not necessary to save)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi;

In regards to attempting to see if you can find a previous save, try using this article from EA/Origin to see if a previous save still exists, and if you can restore it to at least get back your previous file.

- B

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)