Sims 4 Lost Data in Saved Games

by gelesmas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Lost Data in Saved Games

★★ Novice

Hiya!

I have read all the posts that I have found with a similar topic, but still no solution, so hope you can help!

I was building house last night, saved and closed the game as usual. When I opened the game, the house did not show with the latest progress. I have tried changing the saved game with a previous one and no luck, all the latest 5 saved versions show the same progress as when I started building yesterday!! 

This is what I have tried so far and hasn't worked:

- I have repaired Sims 4 via Origin

- tried to use a previous saved game by changing the name of the version

- cleared the cache

- moved the saves folder to the desktop so that the game creates a new one and then move one saved version back to it

Any other suggestions? 

Many thanks! 

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Lost Data in Saved Games

Champion (Retired)

If changes wasn't saved there is nothing you can do to "save" them afterwards. Continue from the latest save.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

If changes wasn't saved there is nothing you can do to "save" them afterwards. Continue from the latest save.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

★★ Novice

I was afraid that was going to be the case Frown ... Thank you for your reply jpkarlsen.

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)