Sims 4 Library Gitch

by bratz2007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Library Gitch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So, I recently updated my game but I didn't remove my mods (I wasn't aware I had to) after the update most of my mods were broken, which I have replaced, but now my gallery/library looks like this? (image is attached below) I've removed all my broken mods and it still won't open! I fear I've ruined my game forever 

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Library Gitch

@bratz2007  That's usually due to the UI Cheats mod.  Try removing it and see whether it helps.

If it doesn't, please remove all your mods and test.  You can then put them back into your game in batches, testing each time to see when the problem returns.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

All Replies

@bratz2007  That's usually due to the UI Cheats mod.  Try removing it and see whether it helps.

If it doesn't, please remove all your mods and test.  You can then put them back into your game in batches, testing each time to see when the problem returns.

Message 2 of 4 (301 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! Is me removing the UI cheats mod going to interfere with MC Command Centre? 

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]

@bratz2007  The two mods are independent, so you should be fine.  UI Cheats should be updated again soon anyway.  Just make sure to test out the new version immediately after installing it, so you can pull it again with no harm done if it still doesn't work.

Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)