Sims 4 Legacy Edition has stopped working

by jadeeamee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Legacy Edition has stopped working

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I really need help with my sims! 

I have bought sims 4 a couple years ago and played it on my laptop. I got  a new computer and I installed origin and sims. Then when I tried to play, it said 'The sims 4 Legacy Edition has stopped working' and I was so confused, since I didn't even download it. I tried repairing the game, check files and I saw another problem. I don't have Electronic Arts file, only Origin and Origin games. I also deleted and re-installed both sims and origin and sometimes it didn't even show the banner, just did nothing. I thought that I needed the Legacy Edition and I downloaded it, still doesn't work. I looked up on the internet for help, but nothing worked. And what makes it harder for me that I'm not native in english, I don't understand everything correctly. I have old Windows 7 and I really don't know what to do. Today I contacted EA help thing and they said to clear cache (?) Origin, and I did but then it stopped working ans I re-installed it for like fifth time and the effin sims doesn't work still. I'm hopeless

Message 1 of 6 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Legacy Edition has stopped working

Champion (Retired)

@jadeeamee 

Your current PC is below minimum requirements to run the game even Legacy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (471 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@jadeeamee 

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure if it works like this, and um it's in finnsh.. I'm sorry.

Message 3 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh lol it wasn't even in finnish haha my bad sorry!

Message 4 of 6 (487 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jadeeamee 

Your current PC is below minimum requirements to run the game even Legacy.

Message 5 of 6 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh shoot, that's deppressing...Well thank you so much anyways!!

Message 6 of 6 (465 Views)