Re: Sims 4 Legacy Edition Disappeared?

by Callisto2u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Legacy Edition Disappeared?

★★ Novice

In Sims 4 Legacy Edition, I had spent hours creating new sims, houses, and making new games. I had so many sims I loved, and houses I had spent time on. Yesterday when I went to go back into my game, I realized the setup was different. I investigated further and saw all my game progress gone, my new sims deleted, and the houses I made / edited gone and was replaced with what I had in Sims 4, before the Legacy Edition update. I would like everything back from Legacy Edition including my sims, houses, and games, and if possible, I would like to go back into Legacy Edition. Please help!

Message 1 of 5 (289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@Callisto2u Do you actually need the legacy edition ? Maybe the game switched to the standard edition cause you don't need it.

Are you on Mac or PC ?

The legacy user files are in a different folder than the standard ones. Do you still have your files in the legacy sims folder in your doc folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (261 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Callisto2u Do you actually need the legacy edition ? Maybe the game switched to the standard edition cause you don't need it.

Are you on Mac or PC ?

The legacy user files are in a different folder than the standard ones. Do you still have your files in the legacy sims folder in your doc folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (262 Views)

★★ Novice

I play the Sims 4 on a PC. I moved all my mods to the original game folder, but my sims are still missing, houses, and gameplay. Which folders would those be in?

Message 3 of 5 (246 Views)

★★ Novice

Nevermind, I found out how to change it over! Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5 (240 Views)

Hero
@Callisto2u Glad to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (236 Views)