Sims 4 Latest update

by theisus27

Original Post

Sims 4 Latest update

★★ Novice

This new update that the creators of the Sims 4 created I think I can say for most people has been messing up there game for them. I made one of these maybe a month ago and I got advice to go back in my old cc and delete things that were not up to date and I did. My custom content furniture and houses and things like that there's no problem but when it comes to Customizing a sim I get really ticked off because there will be cc in there but when you click on it it won't go on the sims itself. There's other times were your scrolling through your clothing and there's a bunch of blank spots in there like what for? I don't know what to do anymore, I don't want to delete the game and loose all my data but that's the only issue I've had with the Sims 4 very since this new update happened. IF someone could just help me with this this would be great because I really wanna make some new sims but can't if this keeps happening. 

Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Latest update

Hero
@theisus27 Could you add some pics of what you're seeing ?

Are you sure it's not the cc that's maybe outdated and just doen't work anymore ? Do you also have mods or just cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)