Sims 4 Lagging on HP 15 Notebook

by jordananika

Original Post

Sims 4 Lagging on HP 15 Notebook

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have had the sims 4 since it came out. The first few months I had it, it worked perfectly. I got up to 29 hours and then everything changed. The game suddenly changed and became very glitchy ang laggy. I never downloaded anything into the game other than from the community page. I have repaired the game countless times, and have done the clearing the cache too. I have also lowered the game graphics as well. I haven't been able to play since January without waiting forever to load. And it is even worse within the create a sim and build mode. I also got a message within the game that said "game is not in a state where saving is available" or something like that.

Please help!

Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Lagging on HP 15 Notebook

Hero

Could you post a dxdiag report? here are the steps to follow:

Spoiler

1.  Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2.  You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen
3.  Type dxdiag in the text field
4.  Click OK
5.  If your computer has a 64-bit version of Windows, click the button Run 64-bit DXDIAG (see screenshot below)
6.  If your computer has a 32-bit version of Windows, that button will not be available

7.  Click the Save All Information button, found on the bottom of the DXDIAG report
8.  Save this text file to your Desktop if possible
9. Open the text file, select all the text inside (Ctrl + A) and copy it (Ctrl +C).
10. Go to http://hastebin.com/, paste the contents of your DXDiag inside (Ctrl+V) and click Save on the webpage (Ctrl+S).
11. Copy the link of the page in your post, along with a precise description of your issue.

Also, could you describe in detail what you mean by 'glitchy'? Is there any other issue besides worse performance (low framerate)?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)