Re: Sims 4 Keeps crashing

by uniqueornss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Keeps crashing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is an edit if any moderators see this can you please delete this?

Message 1 of 4 (300 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

It is just about as bad as it can get. Your CPU is way below requirements, you do not have enough RAM available, Graphics is bad and you do not have any free space on your SSD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (285 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont understand any of it lol

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It is just about as bad as it can get. Your CPU is way below requirements, you do not have enough RAM available, Graphics is bad and you do not have any free space on your SSD.

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)