Re: Sims 4 Keeps Flickering?

by Imat85

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @bpeddle321

did you make sure the game really runs on your Nvidia 750M and not the chip ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Setting-Up-a-Graphics-Card-Gaming-Profile/td-p/5704790... 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 58 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm having the same issue when I hover over any Sim's house, it will flicker and act like it is loading but never it does. Also, when I do click on the house and it sends me in like I'm going to play it-- it'll show the house but I have no control over it plus it puts in pause status. My drivers are all updated... I just checked it and it said there was nothing to update. 

Message 12 of 58 (792 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Message 13 of 58 (782 Views)

★★★ Novice
At the moment I can not.. It'll be late tomorrow night until I could. But I did what one of the post instructed and went that Intel graphics update site and I installed the assistant program that helps you keep it all up to date and it said it had nothing to upgrade.
Message 14 of 58 (776 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

here

Message 15 of 58 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did it and it didn't help

Message 16 of 58 (734 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@bpeddle321

Your Graphics driver is a year old. Please upgrade it and see if that helps. You can do so from Intel directly or from The manufacturer of your PC.

You also have a lot of crashes in Microsoft .Net 4. You should uninstall it then download the standalone installer here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 58 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I already updated my graphics driver to the newest one available. I also don't understand how to uninstall the NET 4.

Message 18 of 58 (695 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Just download the installer and run it. It should prompt to uninstall and then install.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 19 of 58 (685 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is my DxDiag file... sorry it's two weeks later than I said it would be. Everything comes up updated like it's supposed to be. So I don't know what the issue is. I even turned off all the CC.

Message 20 of 58 (677 Views)