Sims 4 June 2020 update Crashing PC

by nylabae

Original Post

Sims 4 June 2020 update Crashing PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After the Sims 4 June 2020 update my sims game will not load. It keeps crashing after I push play. A black screen comes up and then crashes. I do not have mods in my game and I have made sure the cache is empty. I need help to fix this issue.

Edit: not sure how I put this on a mac thread, but I am running on windows 10

Message 1 of 57 (7,841 Views)

Re: Sims 4 June 2020 update Crashing PC

★★★ Novice
@nylabae I'm experiencing this too. I wonder if it has something to do with the most recent Mac update.
Message 2 of 57 (7,791 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine is as well. As soon as I press play it closes out. It's scaring me bad, My legacy is in there. I removed all mods and the tray files to see if that was why AND repaired the game but none of that has worked. I am on a Macbook Pro and it is definitely the update because yesterday Sims worked like a dream on this computer... I hope there is a solution soon! I really wanted to play the new update.....

Message 3 of 57 (7,776 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lixamarz I know, it's scaring me pretty badly too. I'm playing rags to riches on my save and it's the only one not working!
Message 4 of 57 (7,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@nylabaesame issue as you. I only have one save file in my game without mods and when I press play it crashes in the loading screen. 

Message 5 of 57 (7,488 Views)

★★ Novice

Same! I am on a 100 baby challenge and its the only one not working... and i removed all the cc, but it still didnt open...

Message 6 of 57 (7,451 Views)

★ Novice
@nylabae Same its also happening on psn
Message 7 of 57 (7,419 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same is happening to me I´m scared to loose all my played sims Frown

Message 8 of 57 (7,370 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I use mods but mine crashes after a push play 

Message 9 of 57 (6,807 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I have repaired it, restarted my computer, deleted my mods (only had 2 anyways), now I'm working on reinstalling my game. After reinstalling, I'm still having this problem. The game opens, I go to enter my saves and it shuts down the game.

Message 10 of 57 (6,750 Views)