Re: Sims 4 Job Select Menu Won't Show Up???

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Sims 4 Job Select Menu Won't Show Up???

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
so i've never had a problem with the sims before, i have over hundreds of hours and installed mods, cc, etc. but for some reason, recently when i play and click "Join A Career" or "Find A Job" or anything like that, the command processes and my sim will go on their phone or look at computer, but the menu will not show up to select a job and then the action disappears. i have searched everywhere for a similar problem but i can't find anyone else with the same problem? how do i fix this id like to get my sims jobs!!!??
Message 1 of 6 (13,170 Views)

Try taking out your mods folder and test the game without it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (13,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie
did you ever fix your problem
Message 3 of 6 (12,644 Views)

Hero

Hi @Alexander44136 

did you try @Phantomlover1717  suggestion above ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (12,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@devitm Ive got this problem now. Its as though when the menu tries to show its resetting the sim. Im not sure how to fix it. Ive tried restarting my game, starting a new family and even taking my mod folder out. Did you ever fix it? If so could you tell me how 😊
Message 5 of 6 (10,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @BodgeBodge22, there's a slim chance the OP would be active here to reply since this was made in 2017. It might be best to open a new thread on this and include some more information about what you're seeing and other things you've tried as well as other things such as when this started happening for you, the game verision number, etc. I'll close this thread in the meantime. Thanks.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (10,574 Views)