Re: Sims 4 Items Breaking Constantly!!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 Items Breaking Constantly!!

★★★ Newbie

Every day (in sim hours) at LEAST 5 things break. (radio, toilet, sinks, dishwasher, computer, ect.) I Disabled needs decay so a lot of these items aren't even being used but they still break. I purchased the highest quality items, the lot traits have nothing to do with it, so I have no idea what the reason for it is. Its getting irritating because theres puddles all over the bathrooms and my sims keep quitting their tasks out of stress because of filth to mop puddles. How can I fix this, or is it a bug? I have searched online but most of the forums complaining about this issue are from 2014. One said it has something to do with the harvest festival gnomes being p*ssed but its a year round problem. HELP

Message 1 of 2 (3,279 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Items Breaking Constantly!!

Champion (Retired)

@kourkos 

What Lot traits do you have?

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (3,262 Views)