Sims 4 Island living mermaids switch to using human swimming animations randomly

by DavidCroft47

Original Post

Sims 4 Island living mermaids switch to using human swimming animations randomly

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've encountered this bug multiple times, it seems to occur randomly where a mermaid sim doesn't use their swimming animations but rather use humanoid swimming animations instead, which looks very off.. The issue seems to resolve itself after getting out of the water and in again. I don't think this has anything to do with the CC i use since most of what i use is cosmetics for the sims themselves and nothing related to mermaids or swimming at all.  Not sure if anyone else had this but just thought i'd report this and see. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,166 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Island living mermaids switch to using human swimming animations rand

Hero
@DavidCroft47 Cosmetic cc can have something to do with this so could you please try without any at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,093 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Island living mermaids switch to using human swimming animations rand

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ofcourse, i'll take out all of my CC and try again. I'll post an update later 

Message 3 of 3 (1,084 Views)