Sims 4: I have two mailboxes and a unicorn that I can't remove

by levimtchell

Original Post

Re: Sims 4: I have two mailboxes and a unicorn that I can't remove

★ Novice
Sadly no, as that code only works with a mailbox on one of the sims heads or on a plot, while my additional mailbox is out on the main pavement. I tried grlballa943's solution many times and was not able to solve it.
Message 11 of 32 (2,603 Views)

Hero

If it's not on the lot, there's probably not much you can do.

Load a backup if you have one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 32 (2,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi yall Simmers!

I accidentally got the mail box on my head too. After a few tries, I found out all I had to do was set something delete-able on my head to replace the mailbox. Then reset the new head and delete it. DONE :D

If the mailbox is on the ground (even off your home lot) all you have to do is set it back on your head and follow the above solution. No Sweat! :P

Happy Simmers!

PS. IDK about the unicorn. Maybe you can pick it up off your home lot by setting it as your head like the mailbox. Save before you try this though, since I don't have the same issue. Just an idea ^_^

Message 13 of 32 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@grlballa943 wrote:

I had the same mailbox problem! I figured out how to get off of her head but couldn't delete it but i eventually found this cheat online objects.remove_object_set_as_head

I put the large mailbox as her head again and then used the cheat. Hope this helps you.

Awesome!!!

I had the same problem and that cheat fixed the problem.

Thank you soooooo much Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 14 of 32 (2,390 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you for giving us that cheat, it removed the extra mailbox yay Standard smile

Message 15 of 32 (2,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just had that happen to me too, go type into your cheat box... testingcheats true and then: shift and click on your sim. Exit edit mode and it will be off. Hope I helped 😊
Message 16 of 32 (2,148 Views)

★★ Novice

i did found a easy way out  

if you  try the mailbox head on your sims. here  the trick wile he has it

still in testingcheats on ,  click wiht shift  click on the sims then select reset the mail box will drop on the floor 

then go in edit  house and  just click on it as if you would move it but in the bottom of the screen there is  sell option that gives you 0$ just sell it i did it on my sims 4  and it worked for your unicorn maybe try the reset  option or  the sell option the same as this one .  

Message 17 of 32 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All you have to do is "SHIFT+click" on the mailbox then select "Reset Object (Debug)" then your sims "mailbox head" will disappear
Message 18 of 32 (1,653 Views)

★★★ Novice
I think you can shift click it, with testing cheats on, and select "reset item", and then sell it. It worked for me
Message 19 of 32 (1,551 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Actually, the problem is quite simple to solve. I just did it, well, for the mailbox head. Do not restart your game, just click the mailbox on top of your sims head. SHIFT-click and then click "Reset Object (Debug)" and it will automatically come off of your sims head. Then, just simply go into build mode, select it, and delete it. You'll even get money for it. That's how I solved it. 

Message 20 of 32 (1,488 Views)