Sims 4 - I can't interact with the fridge or any sims.

by gish1897

Original Post

Sims 4 - I can't interact with the fridge or any sims.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every time I click on the fridge, my current sim, or any other sims, nothing comes up. No interactions appear. I've cleared my cache files, I don't use any mods or custom content, and I've restarted the game and my laptop a couple times. Nothing has worked so far. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (1,624 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - I can't interact with the fridge or any sims.

★★★ Novice

You know this same instance happened to me when I was playing desert map, I was playing one big house lots, and furnished lots, somehow circle island lot caused so much animation of movement that it could been cause. so deleted that and fridge was deleted in game-play strangely it fixed it, I am not sure if that fix you if your on laptop. I am on PC its not really gift it like curse. there some slow days and some days where its good to go. CC days I liked it improves in arty sense...EA get some love points. I kind hope to find more trees though.

Magical trees in future.

Back to game->

So animation was that everyone was stuck in front of fridge yet they still cooked, ate and I wondered this had conversation, if you see that house with circle island, EA destroy it, Or bull doze it its bug infested lot. I telling you this because I ran into island bug nightmare, in kitchen. Other crazy bug was stairs vanished? I am not kidding about that. I am not sure if fridge in that lot vanished just for fun.

I could take photos but if I run into again maybe??

I just want to play it with CC stuff...without conflict.

Message 2 of 3 (1,592 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - I can't interact with the fridge or any sims.

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @gish1897

have you tried buying another fridge as suggested above ?

If that doesn't help, try repairing the game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,583 Views)