Issues with opening cheat console

by Rosebunse

Original Post

Re: Sims 4- I can't bring up the cheat window/console

★★★★ Novice

I as well am having this problem. It was okay yesterday and now when every I try it always say that a picture is saved to the game. I am getting really frustrated because I want to enter cheats not take a picture.

Message 61 of 240 (4,340 Views)

Hero

Do you have any screen capture programs ? Sounds like that's what's conflicting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 240 (4,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

at first I m sorry for my English!

I have this problem too. cntr shift c does not work on my PC . I had sims 3 that worked on it, but when I installed sims4, cntr shift c didnt work.

then i removed sims3 .and installed updates for sims4 but the problem not solved.

I have the Cracked version (reloaded version) so I cant using repair choice in Origin.

I have Win7 , and dont have any programs for screenshots.

How can I solve this problem?!

Message 63 of 240 (4,176 Views)

Hero

That is illegal. Buy the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 240 (4,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK , But its better I say this game has been FILTERED in my country and I CANT buy it.I have to use this cracked version and I paid for it.

thanks.

Message 65 of 240 (4,166 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem too. When I did ctrl+shift+c, Fraps took a picture because shift+c was screen capture. So you might have some sort of non-sims program conflict going on.

Message 66 of 240 (4,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don`t have any program for screen capture 

Message 67 of 240 (4,161 Views)

EA Staff

@syaghoot wrote:

at first I m sorry for my English!

I have this problem too. cntr shift c does not work on my PC . I had sims 3 that worked on it, but when I installed sims4, cntr shift c didnt work.

then i removed sims3 .and installed updates for sims4 but the problem not solved.

I have the Cracked version (reloaded version) so I cant using repair choice in Origin.

I have Win7 , and dont have any programs for screenshots.

How can I solve this problem?!

Hello @syaghoot

Regardless of the situation in your country with the game, we are unable to support pirated games and any issues you encounter with them. If you paid for a pirated version of the game, the best I can recommend is for you to return to the person/retailer where you purchased it and request a refund.

Regards,

Kristi

Message 68 of 240 (4,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem
It opens me a square black chat at the middle of the screen and does nothing else..what can i do??
Message 69 of 240 (4,086 Views)

Hero

Sounds like some kind of chat program interfering int he background.

Do you have any program running in the back ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 240 (4,083 Views)