Re: Sims 4.. Help!

by zimichimi

Original Post

Sims 4.. Help!

★★★ Novice

Hello! My  brother and I are trying to play the Sims 4. He has not used the product code on his Origin, Sims 4 just installed when he insterted the CD/game and it works fine for him. If I insert the product code, will it still work? I know he hasn't used the code 'cause I watched him when he said he was gonna play. I know someone told me that since he already used the game on his Origin account that I'd have to use his, but since he didn't use the product code It doesn't make sense. And if so, why would it only be usable to his account. Thank you for reading and please answer ASAP

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)

★★ Guide

As far as I am aware the game should be available for use on multiple devices. If you have origin you can log in using the same account and download it on your pc or if you download origin, and then click redeem code and enter the code you were given. 

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried using the code, but it says that it has already been used. And I know my brother has not used it as I watched him install the game after we got home. My brother says that using the same Origin account will have no purpose because it's not 'stuck' on his origin. I have tried downloading the Sims 4 from the disk mutiple times and it has not worked. My dad says that it's due to my laptop, but I don't want to have to get a new laptop just to play the Sims 4.

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)