Re: Sims 4 Granite Falls map is not showing any lots and is unplayable.

by AmeliaVeritae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Granite Falls map is not showing any lots and is unplayable.

★★ Novice

I installed Granite Falls game pack around two weeks and tried playing it last night. I have the items that come with the pack and can visit the world. The issue is that when visiting the world there are no lots that I can rent or play with. I figured I could just build my own but then realized that I can't because there are not lots to build on. I can just hover over the area and it will be highlighted but I can't actually click on anything. I uninstalled my game and installed it again. I repaired the game. I talked to EA customer service and did what they told me to do until we were disconnected and I keep having the same issue. Any ideas as to what is wrong or what I can do?

Message 1 of 14 (2,349 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hi! Not anymore. I spoke to an EA agent and they helped me figure it all out. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (2,298 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@KilljoyWitch Wanted to see if this is still happening? Are you currently using any CC's?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 14 (2,313 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Not anymore. I spoke to an EA agent and they helped me figure it all out. Thanks!

Message 3 of 14 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you tell us what the solution is?  I have the same problem.

Message 4 of 14 (2,280 Views)

★★ Novice

@KilljoyWitch  Hi! I'm having the same issue. Do you remember what worked for you? 

Message 5 of 14 (2,230 Views)

★★ Novice
@JannyLou63 Hi! I had to uninstall all of my mods and cc as well as reboot certain things on my computer. I don't remember everything I did so I would suggest chatting with an agent, but try uninstalling any mods and cc first.
Message 6 of 14 (2,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@AmeliaVeritaeHi! I had to uninstall all of my mods and cc as well as reboot certain things on my computer. I don't remember everything I did so I would suggest chatting with an agent, but try uninstalling any mods and cc first. And by uninstalling, like completely remove the content from your computer and then repair the game. 

Message 7 of 14 (2,211 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@KilljoyWitch 

Thanks. 
I took your advice and gave uninstalling packs - no dice. 

I uninstalled and re-installed the whole game. Also didn't work. Sigh. 

I tried manually going in to a couple venues in manage worlds (not during gameplay with a particular household) and the location seemed to stay. It's just annoying to have to search in the gallery and manually re-do each lot. There's gotta be an easier way to fix this bug! But for anyone reading this and having the same problem, that ^^^ is a way to go. 

Thanks again! 

Message 8 of 14 (2,208 Views)

★★ Novice
@AmeliaVeritae Sorry to hear that! I would definitely recommend chatting with an agent then as they look at all your specs and walk you through the process they think is best. Best of luck!
Message 9 of 14 (2,204 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this problem and no one seems to have any answer. And then this... person , says they contacted EX support people and they fixed it. No mention, of course, of HOW they fixed it. And no mention of HOW they managed to contact the invisible EA support people. So I'm left here, having paid 20 bucks for the Outdoor Retreat pack and nothing to show for it but a boring map with no lots and no way to build on it or even visit it.

HELP, FFS!

Message 10 of 14 (1,667 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help