Re: Sims 4 Granite Falls is not visible after download

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
@crinrict When I try to go to the destination world there is a yellow triangle and it says the world is unusable because there are no rental units and says to change lot back into rental unit to use world but I haven't been in the world yet to even change the lot type
Message 11 of 17 (1,388 Views)

Hero
@judahc6 Sounds like a corruption of the save. Could you try a new save for testing purposes to see if it works there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (1,376 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes , how do I do that?
Message 13 of 17 (1,372 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict thank you so much you a life saver
Message 14 of 17 (1,368 Views)

Hero

Just click new game on the main page. You will start at 0 with the new save. This is just for testing though. If it's a save corruption issue, you probably can't travel in that save. I don't know of any way to fix the broken world

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I'm having the same issue I don't know how to fix it HELP I tried what you recommended, but it didn't work! what should I do?
Message 16 of 17 (1,161 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Woahitslese if having an issue with the game then please create a new thread with as much info and we will do what we can to assist.

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 17 (1,121 Views)