Sims 4 Get to Work Help!

by Selveane

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Get to Work Help!

★★ Novice

Is there any way I can free all the prisoners in the jail in Sims 4 Get to Work and make them move in with me?

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Get to Work Help!

Hero

You can try with cheating (but they will be normal Sims after moving in with you)

• Open the cheat console with CTL-SHIFT-C
  • Type: testingcheats true
  • Shift-Click on the Sim you want to add to your family and choose: Add to family

This will add them to your active household.

They will probably still all be at the police station so go home with your Sims and then click on the Sims icons and choose 'bring Sim here)

I've not tried this but it should work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You can try with cheating (but they will be normal Sims after moving in with you)

• Open the cheat console with CTL-SHIFT-C
  • Type: testingcheats true
  • Shift-Click on the Sim you want to add to your family and choose: Add to family

This will add them to your active household.

They will probably still all be at the police station so go home with your Sims and then click on the Sims icons and choose 'bring Sim here)

I've not tried this but it should work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

★★ Guide

Alternatively, you can save your game while at the police station then exit to main menu. You can then locate them in the 'Unplayed Households' list and add them to your gallery for editing however if you delete or move the active characters, new ones will be spawned immediately. If you want to save the 'suspect' sim you must add them to your gallery before closing the case on the day of the interrogation or they will be removed.

Message 3 of 4 (184 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much! It worked perfectly!

Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)