Re: Sims 4 Get Famous deleted tile

by Tikaania

Original Post

Sims 4 Get Famous deleted tile

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I started a new game after my sims got a tile as the game was corrupted.  So I deleted that game.  Now she is a global superstar and does not have a tile.  I can pick up a tile and place it, but then my name is not on it.  How do I get another tile so that I can insert my name on it??

Message 1 of 10 (1,886 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Name is inserted automatically when you receive and place the tile at the venue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (1,864 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, only if you receive the tile legally.  Otherwise it will just be an empty tile with no ones name on and no achievement noted.  I have two sims.  Her husband tile has his name on with his achievement.  So now I started a new game (with their saved house etc) and now both of them does not have a tile.  Will she get another tile as she  is at level 10 in acting career and both of them globally superstar?

Message 3 of 10 (1,860 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If it is a new game and you have not cheated a tile then they should get one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 10 (1,855 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know, but she did not get a new tile.

Message 5 of 10 (1,845 Views)

Hero

Hi @Tikaania 

did you start from bottom up again or was the Sim already level 10 when you put him in the new save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, already level 10 in the new save.  The other saves I have deleted where she worked herself up from the bottom.

Message 7 of 10 (1,839 Views)

Hero

Can you try cheating one level down and then getting back up in the regular way ? Maybe that will trigger it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (1,835 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I have tested it.  Started a new game with both down to level 4 of Proper Celebrity.  Global Superstar triggers the tile.  The problem is it showed that she already completed the World Famous Celebrity aspiration which will cause her to not get a tile.  Therefore it also means you cannot get a sim from the gallery as a lot of them has achieved all the aspirations...not so nice for game play.  Its a pity there is not a reset button when you choose a sim from the gallery so that they are like a new sim.

Message 9 of 10 (1,808 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I found this little bit of info : Add a Sim/Play with Genetics/Sibling/Randomize Twin. That should give you a Sim whose appearance is almost identical if you choose the same gender but with no aspiration, traits, skills, etc.  Wonderful!  This is great Standard smile 

Message 10 of 10 (1,791 Views)