Sims 4 Game won't work with the June 2018 patch

by Supersim12344

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Game won't work with the June 2018 patch

★ Apprentice

(PLS READ ALL)

Hello, so, I'm having a big problem.

So, with the recent June 2018 update, I wasn't aware of the fact that you had to take your mods out ahead of time, which was my fault

Anyways, I went into the game, and tried to play. CAS was working fine, all my clothes, skins, etc. were working. So, I tried to go into my actual game, and it gave me:

Error Code 102:ff495b5:b3c27d

(It also told me to re-launch the game. Did that, didn't work)

Now, idk what this means, I put it here, bc I'm sure someone can make sense of it.

So, I did what anyone would got, and exited and got rid of all my old mods. I had gotten rid of

Torture and Chaos Mod

Extreme Violence Mod

And MC Command Center, but I found the updated version

I took out some other outdated, old mods that either were just old or I didn't really use. Opened my game again, and it still gave me the same error. I can play the game at all. I can go into cas and gallery, but the actual game won't work. Even just plain lots with no families on them. I repaired my game and restarted my computer, but it didn't work. I'm wondering if it's the fact that I didn't take my mods out beforehand. So, I want to know, am I completely screwed, or is there something I can do. I would not like to get rid of my mods, as I have a lot. HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Message 1 of 27 (3,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Game won't work with the June 2018 patch

Hero
I would take out everything and then just add stuff back if it works. It's probably faster.

Also make sure to delete your localthumbcache.package file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 20 of 27 (3,670 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

102 and 122 errors are a known issue. They are looking at it. You may want to add to the bug reports on this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 27 (3,132 Views)

★ Apprentice

So, is there not a solution yet? Or could there be some way to fix it?

(Thanks for the info, btw)

Message 3 of 27 (3,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having a similar problem, I also didn’t take out my mods but I haven’t before this update and it was fine. But my issue is that I can’t actually play the game, I can go in game select the household and everything but it won’t let me go into the household if that makes any sense I’m not sure how to exactly word the issue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also my cas is all janky and messed up. 

Message 4 of 27 (3,096 Views)

★ Novice

this is the exact same issue I'm having, and one of my friends is having the same issue as well. I've never removed my mods before an update so I really don't know why this update is giving me issues. I almost wonder if it's because they added the seasons outfit selection to the base game?? 

Message 5 of 27 (3,076 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem!!!! I took all my mods out and the game finally loaded. So if you really want to play, you can just without mods. But I never can play sims without them so I'm hoping that they fix this problem asap.

Message 6 of 27 (3,033 Views)

Hero

Both of this errors are currently mod related. Haven't seen a single thread where they weren't.

Please remove/update your mods.

Here's a list to help you along.: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 27 (3,010 Views)

★ Novice

I've been playing around with this for about an hour and like some others have said, unfortunately have to remove your mods. I tried putting the mods back in after opening the game and it still didn't work properly, so because of this, I'm just going to play without mods until this patch is fixed. 

Message 8 of 27 (3,002 Views)

Hero
SOome of the mods have already been updated. Check the list I linked above. It has all the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 27 (2,998 Views)

★ Novice

just remove MC command and it should work!! at least it did for me!!

Message 10 of 27 (2,991 Views)