Sims 4- Game Wont Load error HELP

by abalogh0327

Original Post

Sims 4- Game Wont Load error HELP

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to play Sims 4 and I just downloaded the Cats/Dogs expansion, magical realm game pack and vintage glamour stuff pack. Ever since I downloaded them the game wont start whenever I create a character or try to play an existing one, there is a screen shot attached of actual error message to. Please help! Ive already searched in here and tried restarting, taking orgin and the game off and redownloading them and repairing the game on Orgin with no luck fyi ....

Message 1 of 4 (290 Views)

Re: Sims 4- Game Wont Load error HELP

Hero
@abalogh0327 Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Errors like this are often caused by outdated mods.

Can you test if ti works if you remove your mods ?

If it does, you need to find out which one is causing it and either update or remove that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am very unsavvy with tech so I'm not quite sure what a mod is? And how would I check that I have those? Thank you for the help!!! 

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

Hero
@abalogh0327 A mod is a thrid party download. If you haven't added anything to your mods folder, you don't have any.

Do you have University ?

If so, could you try this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/DU-Error-Code-124-xxxxxxx-Acceptance-Letter-in-Househo... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)